[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: YE table update

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Wed Jul 16 13:09:48 PDT 2014

Forwarded from Datamart-News

From: Datamart-News [mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Datamart Support * DAS
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 1:05 PM
To: datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: [Datamart-News] YE table update

Datamart users,

As a reminder, the 'Year End' or 'YE' tables will start containing data on July 23, 2014. I wanted to let you know that they will contain only 3 months of data (as in the past). We had thought that a full year view would be available this year; however, it has been analyzed and we are keeping it at 3 months.

Please make sure to use these tables when building queries within Hyperion during M13, as these tables will contain new data Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, throughout M13 (exception: The 'YE Active Acct Event' table will only contain new data the last three Thursday's of M13).

Thanks,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst