[CAFR-Contacts-News] SARS personnel change - temporary agency reassignments

HAMILTON Robert W * CFO robert.w.hamilton at state.or.us
Thu May 22 14:03:32 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon CAFR Accountants,

Kathy Dixon, who has been with SARS for six years recently accepted a position to be the Finance Director of Southwest Oregon Community College in Coos Bay.  Although we'll greatly miss Kathy and her numerous contributions to SARS, this is a great opportunity for Kathy and her family and we're very happy for her.  Kathy's final day with SARS will be Thursday, June 12.  We anticipate filling the Accountant 4 position Kathy currently holds with our recruitment that is open through June 5 (click here<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=873884>).

Effective Monday, June 16, Kathy's agencies will be reassigned to other SARS analysts as follows:

Agency #

Agency Name

Analyst

Phone number

107

Department of Administrative Services

Rob Hamilton

373-0299

165

Secretary of State

Karen Williams

373-0156

177

Oregon State Lottery Commission

Monique Fawver

378-2709

248

Oregon Military Department

Jane Moreland

373-0711

257

Oregon Department of State Police

Shri Vajratkar

373-0353

581

Department of Education

Shri Vajratkar

373-0353

586

Department of Community Colleges and Workforce Development

Jane Moreland

373-0711

590

Oregon Health and Science University

Star Thomson

373-0724

629

Department of Forestry

Monique Fawver

378-2709

635

Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife

Shri Vajratkar

373-0353

Please contact your SARS analyst if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published