[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: YE Training Topics

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Wed Feb 25 07:13:30 PST 2015

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Thanks to everyone that has responded to our survey of year-end training topics.  If you have not yet responded, please do so by this Friday.  Our goal at SARS is to provide training that is as useful as possible, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great rest of the week.

Rob