[CAFR-Contacts-News] Suggested changes to agency disclosures

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu May 7 10:43:32 PDT 2015

Hello CAFR Contacts,

SARS is going through the process of updating the agency disclosure forms, and I wanted to reach out to see if any of you have any suggestions for changes.  Our goal is to make these forms as user-friendly as possible, while still providing the necessary information.  So please let me know any and all suggestions by close of business on Friday, May 15.  SARS may not be able to incorporate all suggestions, and if not, I'll notify who made the suggestion as to why.  Any changes to disclosure forms will be discussed at the year-end training.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published