[CAFR-Contacts-News] Updated Disclosure 12c

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Aug 11 10:38:20 PDT 2016

Hello CAFR Contacts,

It came to our attention that Disclosure 12c, which covers leased asset information for operating lease commitments mistakenly had the header of 2015. It has been updated on our website: http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Documents/12_GDiscl%20Operating%20Lease%20Commitments.pdf

Feel free to use either the form we sent earlier or this one.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and sorry for the mix up.

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published