[CAFR-Contacts-News] 2016 Liquidated and Delinquent Account Report Training

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Jul 21 10:07:24 PDT 2016

Good Morning CAFR Contacts,

Below is a training announcement by the Statewide Accounts Receivable Management (SWARM) group which is part of SARS. I really encourage people involved in the agency submission to LFO for liquidated and delinquent accounts receivable to attend.

Any questions, please contact Gerold, Nikki, or Stacey, whose contact information is below.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

Good morning.

The Statewide Accounts Receivable Management (SWARM) team, in collaboration with the Legislative Fiscal Office, will be hosting liquidated and delinquent account report training on Wednesday, August 17, at the Veteran's Auditorium located at 700 Summer Street NE in Salem. The training is scheduled from 10:30am to 12:00pm.

To register, please login to iLearn <https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Default.aspx> and search keywords: DAS, SARS, SWARM, liquidated and delinquent.

For more information about SWARM upcoming events, visit us at: http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/AR.aspx.

We look forward to seeing you in August.

Sincerely,

Gerold Floyd (503) 378-2709

Nikki Bennett (503) 373-1716

Stacey Chase (503) 947-8567

Statewide Accounts Receivable Management
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/AR.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/AR.aspx>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published