[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: EXTENDED: Employment Opportunity at DAS: SFMS Manager/PEM E

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Oct 11 08:57:38 PDT 2016

Forwarded on behalf of DAS Financial Business Systems:

Good Morning,

I have extended the SFMS Manager recruitment for another week.  Please feel free to share this announcement with anyone you feel might be interested in this position.  Thank you.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services