[CAFR-Contacts-News] Enhanced search capabilities for the OAM

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Feb 23 10:14:33 PST 2017

Good Morning CAFR Contacts,

SARS is pleased to announce that we’ve added a single PDF of the entire OAM (Chapters 1 - 65) as well as a single PDF of each OAM chapter (excluding chapters 55 and 65 as there is only one OAM in those chapters) for the purpose of enhancing the search capabilities.  In our experience, if we were looking to find guidance on a specific keyword, we used to go from OAM to OAM.  Now one is able to search the entire OAM for that keyword, or just a specific chapter, using the find function (‘Ctrl’ + ‘F’ keys or Edit → Find) in Adobe.  We hope you find this to be a helpful tool.

The Complete OAM pdf is located at the top of the Table of Contents on the OAM website<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/OAM.aspx>, as shown below:

[cid:image001.png at 01D28DBD.9EF86520][cid:image002.png at 01D28DBD.3C970030]

The Complete Chapter OAMs are located at the top of each chapter link on the OAM website, as shown below:

[cid:image003.png at 01D28DBD.9EF86520][cid:image004.png at 01D28DBD.3C970030]

When an OAM is updated, the Complete Chapter OAMs and Complete OAMs will also be updated.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published