[CAFR-Contacts-News] Gold Star Award Criteria

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Apr 9 15:21:24 PDT 2018

Hello CAFR Contacts,

SARS has developed a checklist for agencies to use which contains the criteria we use when determining which agencies have earned the Gold Star Award each fiscal year.  It incorporates all the Gold Star Dates from the Schedule of Key Dates, which is part of the Agency Guide to Year-end Close (http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/Yr-end-cls.aspx) along with the other criteria we use, such as whether an agency has submitted accurate disclosures.

The Gold Star Criteria can be accessed from our home page, under "Quick links" or through this direct link: http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Documents/Gold%20Star%20Award%20Criteria.pdf

We hope you find this helpful.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published