[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: Tom Allen's retirement

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Feb 6 11:16:00 PST 2018

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Given the number of years Tom Allen has worked for DHS and the number of people that have worked with him, I've decided to make an exception to my normal rule of only emailing things on the CAFR Contact list that relate to the CAFR.

Congratulations Tom!

Rob

The following message is from his manager Lorraine Odell.

Many of you have worked with Tom Allen of DHS over his 41.6 year career. We invite you to his retirement party to be held Wednesday, February 28 at the Barbara Roberts Building at 3 pm. Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Lorraine Odell and the staff at DHS Office of Financial Services

Lorraine Odell, MPA, CPA
Manager, Recon/SFR/Forgery
DHS|OHA - Office of Financial Services
Email: Lorraine.Odell at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:Lorraine.Odell at dhsoha.state.or.us>