[CAFR-Contacts-News] SARS has a new analyst!

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Mar 29 15:00:58 PDT 2018

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I'm very pleased to announce that SARS has a new Accounting Analyst named Alyssa Engelson!  Alyssa has already proven to be a quick study and we're excited about what she'll bring to the SARS team.  Alyssa has a Bachelor of Science from Western Oregon University. Prior to joining the State in 2018, she worked in public accounting for five years as an auditor of governments, utilities, and non-profits and as an internal auditor for a regional bank for one year. Alyssa is an avid music lover who enjoys playing the violin and attending as many concerts as possible. Alyssa can be reached at 503-373-0724 or at  Alyssa.Engelson at oregon.gov<mailto:Alyssa.Engelson at oregon.gov>

Beginning today, Alyssa will be the SARS Analyst for the following agencies:

119

Board of Tax Practitioners

120

Board of Accountancy

121

Office of the Governor

141

Department of State Lands

170

Office of the State Treasurer

172

Oregon Facilities Authority

415

Oregon Youth Authority

628

Oregon Forest Resources Institute

629

Department of Forestry

632

Department of Geology & Mineral Industries

662

Land Use Board of Appeals

The CAFR Contacts list has been updated (http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Documents/CAFR_Contacts.pdf)

Welcome Alyssa!

Rob
Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published