[CAFR-Contacts-News] Reminder to Save the Date for Year-end Close Training

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon May 21 09:17:45 PDT 2018

Hello CAFR Contacts,

This is a reminder to save the date for the FY 2018 Year-end Close Training, which will be held between on the morning of June 14.  We're wrapping up the agenda, and we'll have it available on iLearn soon.

Someone from each agency must attend this training to be eligible for the FY 2018 Gold Star Award, unless an exception is granted in writing from SARS.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published