[CAFR-Contacts-News] Post-close Requests

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Aug 6 08:18:58 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I hope this week of hard close is off to a good start for all of you. As a reminder, for agencies to earn the Gold Star Certificate, all necessary accounting entries must be completed correctly by this Friday, unless written pre-approval for a post-close entry is received from SARS. If your agency expects that a post-close entry will be needed, please be sure to submit your request soon, as SARS approval needs to be granted this week.

I've attached the Gold Star Criteria, which is also available on our website.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published