[CAFR-Contacts-News] Michael Cutler Retiring - Opening for Senior Financial Reporting & Policy Analyst

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Wed Jan 2 14:28:43 PST 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Michael Cutler, who has more than 35 years of state service, including 20+ years with SARS, has announced his retirement, effective January 31.  Michael's impact to SARS cannot be overstated, and I know he has been a go-to resource for many accountants statewide.  His vast knowledge, humor, and commitment to the success of everyone will be greatly missed; but we’re excited for him as he embarks on this new chapter of his life.

With Michael’s upcoming retirement, I’ve decided to begin the recruitment for his position of Senior Financial Reporting & Policy Analyst (OPA 4), so his successor will be able to start as soon as possible.  Below is a link to state jobs page.

           Sr. Financial Reporting & Policy Analyst (OPA4)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2306291/sr-financial-reporting-policy-analyst-opa4?keywords=Sr.%20Financial%20&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

The application deadline is on Wednesday, January 16 at 11:59 pm.

Please join the SARS unit in congratulating Michael on his retirement and feel free to contact me with any questions about the position.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published