[CAFR-Contacts-News] Two NASACT Webinars Upcoming

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Jan 14 13:17:43 PST 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

The NASACT Webinar "The Bots Are Coming! The Bots Are Coming! An Update..." won't be on iLearn until after the training, but please still feel free to attend if you're interested.  CPE will be provided through NASACT so not having it up on iLean won't impact any CPE offerings.  Further, additional information has been made available about the course, including modifying its name to "The Bots Are Coming! The Bots Are Coming! ... The Bots Are Here!"  I've attached the flyer that contains additional detail.

As a reminder, this training is this Wednesday, from 11:00 - 12:50 at the ODVA Auditorium, located at 700 Summer Street NE.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you,

Rob