[CAFR-Contacts-News] SARS has a new analyst!

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Jul 16 09:45:51 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I'm thrilled to announce that SARS is now fully staffed, with Bekah Hanson joining our team as a Statewide Accountant!  Bekah has a Bachelor of Science degree from Western Oregon University. Prior to the start of her State service in 2017 she worked at The Salvation Army Kroc Center in Salem, OR for almost 7 years as a Lead Lifeguard, Water Aerobics Instructor, Financial Analyst, and Membership Coordinator. Bekah came to SARS from the DAS Accounts Payable section on a job rotation, and is very excited for the opportunity and eager to learn. She enjoys camping, boating, and spending time with her husband and one year old son.

Starting today, Bekah will be the SARS Analyst for the following agencies:

108

Mental Health Regulatory Agency

124

State Board of Licensed Social Workers

350

Columbia River Gorge Commission

399

Psychiatric Security Review Board

524

Chief Education Office

584

Teacher Standards & Practices Comm

811

State Board of Chiropractic Examiners

855

State Board of Pharmacy

915

Construction Contractors Board

919

Real Estate Agency

Bekah can be reached at Rebekah.Hanson at Oregon.gov<mailto:Rebekah.Hanson at Oregon.gov> or 503-373-0741.

Welcome Bekah!

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published