[CAFR-Contacts-News] 2019 SARS Year-End Close Training

CHASE Stacey A * DAS Stacey.A.CHASE at oregon.gov
Mon Jun 10 10:04:27 PDT 2019

Good morning CAFR Contacts!

Enrollment for the 2019 SARS Year-End Close Training session is at maximum capacity. It is our understanding that the available seating is tied directly to the Fire Marshal code capacity restrictions; therefore, if you are not enrolled, please do not attend.

If you are currently enrolled but do not plan to attend tomorrow's session, please cancel your enrollment to free up space for another agency representative to attend.

We intend to record this year's training and post it to the SARS training and resources webpage later this week.

Thank you for your patience everyone. Have a glorious day!

Stacey A. Chase
Senior Financial Reporting & Policy Analyst
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone: (503) 947-8567
https://www.oregon.gov/das/financial/acctng/pages/index.aspx

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published