[CAFR-Contacts-News] SARS has a new analyst!

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Jun 18 12:27:18 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I'm very pleased to announce that SARS has a new Accounting Analyst named Karl Mielke!  We're very excited about what Karl brings to the SARS team.  Karl has a Bachelor of Science and an MBA from Oregon State University and he worked for two years as an auditor at an international accounting firm, specializing in audits of companies operating within the aerospace, defense, and construction industries.  Prior to becoming an accountant, Karl spent 10 years in the Marines, which included a deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan.  In his free time, Karl enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.  Karl can be reached at 503-373-2167 or at Karl.Mielke at oregon.gov<mailto:Karl.Mielke at oregon.gov>.

Beginning today, Karl will be the SARS Analyst for the following agencies:

143

Legislative Policy and Research Office

144

Legislative Revenue Office

145

Legislative Fiscal Office

155

Legislative Assembly

156

Legislative Administration Committee

165

Office of the Secretary of State

175

Commission on Judicial Fitness & Disability

177

Oregon State Lottery Commission

198

Judicial Dept

250

Oregon State Marine Board

274

Dept of Veterans' Affairs

425

Legislative Commission on Indian Services

833

Health Related Licensing Boards

862

Oregon Racing Commission

951

Oregon Film and Video Office (Drop In)

976

Oregon Tourism Commission (Travel Oregon) (Drop In)

The CAFR Contacts list has been updated (https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Documents/CAFR_Contacts.pdf)

Welcome Karl!

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published