[CAFR-Contacts-News] Stacey Chase will be the SARS Senior Financial Reporting and Policy Analyst

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Fri Mar 1 15:45:56 PST 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I am very happy to announce that Stacey Chase will be the SARS Senior Financial Reporting and Policy Analyst, filling the position formerly filled by Michael Cutler.  While following in Michael's footsteps will be a challenge, I believe Stacey is the right person to do so, as she is very familiar with how SARS works, having been the Senior Accounts Receivable Coordinator since May 2016.  Plus, she has extensive experience with Hyperion and SFMA, having been the Accounting Services Manager at Oregon State Police for 12 years.  I am really excited for the skills Stacey will be bringing to this position, especially at a time when GASB is making a number of significant changes.

Stacey's email is Stacey.A.Chase at Oregon.gov<mailto:Stacey.A.Chase at Oregon.gov> and her phone number is 503-947-8567.

Welcome Stacey!

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published