[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: Information Request - Estimate of the number of leases at your agency

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Fri Mar 29 10:06:50 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

If you haven't yet sent a response in to Barb Watson (Barbara.Watson at Oregon.gov<mailto:Barbara.Watson at Oregon.gov>) related to this information request, please do so, as it is very important to the implementation effort.

If possible, we'd like a response by the end of the day today.  If that's not feasible, please let me know when you could have the information to us.

Please note this request applies only to state agencies, not public universities or other discretely presented component units.

Thanks very much.

Rob