[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: SPOTS OAM Out for Comment

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu May 2 16:00:47 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

We were recently made aware that the SPOTS OAM (55.30.00) needed a small correction to agree to the related statute that was not incorporated in the recent update.  Due to the nature of the adjustment, we have not sent this this change out for comment.

The changes were limited to the following:

*         Paragraph 103.a was changed from $5,000 to $10,000

*         Paragraph 103.a(2) had two references that were changed from $5,000 to $10,000.

Here is a link to the OAM website: https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/OAM.aspx

Thanks,

Rob