[CAFR-Contacts-News] Job Rotation Opportunity - Accountant 2 within SARS

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue May 7 14:04:57 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Are you or someone you know interested in a job rotation opportunity (through June 30, 2020) to expand your professional level accounting experience?  SARS have an immediate opening for our permanent Accountant 2 position that  has been vacated via a separate job rotation.  This position is the primary system security officer but also is involved with the preparation of the state's financial statements.  Other responsibilities include assisting agencies with a variety of accounting and internal control questions.

To apply, please follow the link here: Accountant 2<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$6928.htmld>.  The recruitment closes on May 17.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published