[CAFR-Contacts-News] Request for Agency Feedback (due 6/7/19) - Intergovernmental D10 Cobjs

CHASE Stacey A * DAS Stacey.A.CHASE at oregon.gov
Tue May 28 09:58:40 PDT 2019

Good morning.

SARS is evaluating options for separately reporting intergovernmental transactions in the governmental financial statements. The most efficient option identified includes redirecting a number of D10 comptroller objects (Cobj) to a new D08 GAAP source/object. Below is a list of the affected Cobjs and the current and proposed Governmental (Govt) D08 GAAP source/objects for each.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5153B.ECCD9F10]

As part of our evaluation process, we would like to know if redirecting the above affected Cobjs will impact state agencies. For example, does your agency use the D08 GAAP source/object profile to report information internally or externally? If so, how will redirecting the affected Cobjs impact your reporting processes?

Please provide feedback via email to Stacey.A.Chase at oregon.gov<mailto:Stacey.A.Chase at oregon.gov> by end of day Friday, June 7, 2019. Thank you.

Stacey A. Chase
Senior Financial Reporting & Policy Analyst
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone: (503) 947-8567
https://www.oregon.gov/das/financial/acctng/pages/index.aspx

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published