[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: Current Recruitment - DAS OSPS Manager

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Nov 18 14:08:41 PST 2019

Forwarded on behalf of DAS Financial Business Systems

Good Afternoon,

Seth Lewis has officially moved to the Payroll System Replacement project!  I am recruiting for his former position as the OSPS Manager. Are you a motivated and visionary leader with expertise in the state payroll application? Are you highly skilled in collaborating with others across diverse disciplines, agencies, and communities to address complex issues? If this sounds like you, please consider joining our team!  Please see the full description at the following link:  OSPS Manager/Principal Executive/Manager E - https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$24994.htmld.  Contact me directly if you have any questions.  Please share with others who may be interested.  Thank you.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services