[CAFR-Contacts-News] SARS deliverables - update

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Fri Aug 7 11:47:34 PDT 2020

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I wanted to give everyone an update on the deliverables noted in my earlier email.

Pension-related debt was sent out by Karl Mielke earlier this week. If you haven't already, please record those entries as soon as you can. Be aware, the adjustment for contributions subsequent to the measurement date due to GASB 68 must occur after the pension-related debt adjustments.

RHIPA information will be sent out by Shri Vajratkar today, so please be on the lookout for those.

PEBB information should be coming out early next week. I'm sorry for the delay.

Securities Lending will be coming after the Close of Month 13. Given all the moving parts of a hectic close week, I do not want to rush through it. Further, the OSTF and OITP securities lending allocations do not impact equity, so no post-close adjustment is necessary.

If you have any questions, please reach out to your SARS analyst or me.

Have a good weekend,

Rob