[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: RX Public Assistance COVID-19 FEMA Daily Update 8.13.2020

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Aug 13 15:43:00 PDT 2020

Forwarded on behalf of ECC

From: McCormick, Sean M <sean.m.mccormick at state.or.us>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 3:41 PM
To: HAMILTON Robert W * DAS <Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov>; FERNANDEZ Mini D * DAS <Mini.D.Fernandez at oregon.gov>
Cc: Jason Jantzi <jjantzi at sdao.com>
Subject: FW: RX Public Assistance COVID-19 FEMA Daily Update 8.13.2020

Latest update to share statewide

From: Slevin, Julie
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 12:39 PM
To: 'Localtribal-em at omls.oregon.gov' <Localtribal-em at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:Localtribal-em at omls.oregon.gov>>; 'Oers-council at omls.oregon.gov' <Oers-council at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:Oers-council at omls.oregon.gov>>
Cc: 'Jeff Stump' <JStump at ctclusi.org<mailto:JStump at ctclusi.org>>; MCDONNELL Connor * HCS <Connor.McDonnell at oregon.gov<mailto:Connor.McDonnell at oregon.gov>>; McCormick, Sean M <Sean.M.McCormick at mil.state.or.us<mailto:Sean.M.McCormick at mil.state.or.us>>; 'Lucas Pagan' <lpagan at acdisaster.com<mailto:lpagan at acdisaster.com>>; 'Nicole Peters' <npeters at acdisaster.com<mailto:npeters at acdisaster.com>>; Kuechle Lillianna <lillianna.kuechle at mil.state.or.us<mailto:lillianna.kuechle at mil.state.or.us>>

Hi All, Attached is FEMA Region Ten Update 8-13-20

Good afternoon,

Here's today's update! Please keep letting us know how we can assist you, and if there are any particular topics or questions you'd like to be addressed.

Update on new HQ guidance: HQ has let us know that they continue to work with OMB to get the new draft guidance for review and are hoping to get it out soon, but are unable to provide a target date. They do also intend to post some new policy Q&A by tomorrow and our understanding is that those answers will be consistent with their previous determinations and the draft guidance. We will share the new information when we receive it.

Reminder on repurposing memo: Some regions are receiving questions about the attached memo and whether or not a subrecipient can repurpose PA assistance.  As a reminder, PA is exempt from the OMB flexibility and PA awards under Stafford Act must be used for the original declaration and original purpose of the award as outlined in the attached memo.

Grants Portal Webinars for next week (8/17- 8/21): See attached PDF. If you have a training need please let us know and we can coordinate to have more GP webinar timeslots added.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6716E.B43742B0]

No new COVID-19 documents from HQ as of 8/13/20

Thank you for all your continued efforts in helping the nation before, during and after disasters. As new information becomes available, we will do our best to make this information as accessible as possible.

[Federal Emergency Management Agency logo]