[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: 2020 Compliance Supplement Addendum released today!

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Dec 22 13:01:38 PST 2020

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Please see the email below regarding the 2020 Compliance Supplement Addendum that was released today. https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/offices/offm

[cid:image001.png at 01D6D862.93921F70]
[cid:image002.png at 01D6D862.93921F70]
[cid:image003.png at 01D6D862.93921F70]
Rob

From: Poynter, R. Kinney <kpoynter at nasact.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 12:27 PM
To: NSAAAuditors <NSAAAuditors at nasact.org>; NASCComptrollers <NASCComptrollers at nasact.org>; StateTreasurers <StateTreasurers at nasact.org>; NSAA2021SingleAuditCommittee <NSAA2021SingleAuditCommittee at nasact.org>; UniformGuidanceImplementationWorkgroup <UniformGuidanceImplementatinWorkgroup at nasact.org>; NSAA2021AuditStandards&ReportingCommittee <NSAA2021AuditStandards&ReportingCommittee at nasact.org>; NASCCAFR <NASCCAFR at nasact.org>; NASACTCARA <NASACTCARA at nasact.org>
Cc: NSAAAuditorsCCs <NSAAAuditorsCCs at nasact.org>; NASCComptrollersCCs <NASCComptrollersCCs at nasact.org>; StateTreasurersCCs <StateTreasurersCCs at nasact.org>
Subject: 2020 Compliance Supplement Addendum released today!

NASACT Members and Committees –

OMB posted the 2020 Compliance Supplement Addendum to its website this afternoon. Please see the link below.

Happy Holidays!

R. Kinney Poynter, CPA
NASACT Executive Director
(859) 276-1147

Dear Colleagues, the Federal Register office is unfortunately backed up with agency emergency submissions and is not able to accommodate us to publish OMB notice for the Addendum availability within the next couple days.  In light of the Federal Register backup delay and the urgency of the Addendum for the COVID-19 programs to the grant and audit communities, we have posted the document on the OMB website.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/offices/offm

We will do a proper roll-out with additional contact information when the Federal Register notice is published.

Thank you for all the assistance you provided us to this important project.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Gil Tran
Executive Office of the President