[CAFR-Contacts-News] SARS Accountant 2 Opening

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Jan 14 17:33:02 PST 2020

Hello CAFR Contacts,

SARS has an immediate opening for an Accountant 2 position! This position is our primary system security officer, is part of the preparation of the State's financial statements, develops and interprets statewide accounting policies, and works closely with state agencies to provide guidance on accounting theory. If you or someone you know is interested, more information, including how to apply can be found here: https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$29966.htmld

The recruitment closes on January 28, 2020 at 11:59 pm.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published