[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: Training Opportunity - NASACT Emerging Leaders Conference in Tacoma

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Wed Jan 29 16:35:21 PST 2020

Hello CAFR Contacts,

As a follow up to the email I sent yesterday on the NASACT Trainings in Tacoma, attached are flyers about the trainings, which contain more information for those that are interested. Stacey Chase from SARS will be attending the Emerging Leaders Conference.

Again, I'm happy to answer any questions that arise.

Rob