[CAFR-Contacts-News] Revised ECC Weekly COVID-19 Cost Tracker Form

CHASE Stacey A * DAS Stacey.A.CHASE at oregon.gov
Thu Jun 25 09:30:52 PDT 2020

Good morning.

CAFR Contacts,
As per updated guidance received from the Chief Financial Office, agencies are no longer required to include the "material cumulative costs incurred, but NOT YET in R*STARS - Best estimate" amount in the weekly report to the ECC. The COVID-19 agency cost tracker spreadsheet has been updated accordingly.

Please use the updated cost tracker spreadsheet beginning with the week ending 6/26/2020 report. The updated form is available on the SARS website via the following link:
https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Documents/Agency_XXX_CovidCostTracker_PeriodEnding_XX.XX.2020.xlsx.

**Agencies with a reporting exception**
Those agencies that received a DAS-approved exception from using the statewide COVID-19 cost tracking project codes (COVID1-19, IRTCVD-19) will be provided a separate cost tracker spreadsheet. I will send the updated cost tracker spreadsheet to the agencies with a reporting exception under separate cover soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Stacey A. Chase
Senior Financial Reporting & Policy Analyst
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone: (503) 947-8567
https://www.oregon.gov/das/financial/acctng/pages/index.aspx

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published