[CAFR-Contacts-News] Feedback Requested: COVID-19 State Fund Group

CHASE Stacey A * DAS Stacey.A.CHASE at oregon.gov
Mon Mar 30 10:31:50 PDT 2020

Good morning.

SARS is evaluating the agency impact of establishing a State Fund Group related specifically to the COVID-19 federal stimulus packages. Though the federal reporting requirements are unknown at this time, we believe taking a pro-active approach to collecting the data through the use of a State Fund Group will save time in the event special reporting is required.

Please let me know by close of business today the impact to your agency of reporting COVID-19 federal stimulus funds using a new State Fund Group profile. Additionally, if you have received input from your agency's federal partners regarding new reporting requirements related to the COVID-19 federal stimulus packages please include a summary of that information in your response.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Stacey A. Chase
Senior Financial Reporting & Policy Analyst
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone: (503) 947-8567
https://www.oregon.gov/das/financial/acctng/pages/index.aspx

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published