[CAFR-Contacts-News] Please submit ECC reports sooner

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon May 18 12:11:41 PDT 2020

Hello CAFR Contacts,

First off, ECC and SARS very much appreciate all the efforts of agencies to complete and submit the ECC reports every week. Feedback from statewide leadership has consistently been that they are thankful for this information and it is really valuable.

However, I am seeking each agency's help with the timing of their weekly submission to ECC. It's been shared with me that approximately 70 of the 82 weekly submissions regularly come in to ECC on Wednesday afternoon. This is causing a severe workload issue for ECC, which has a small staff to process each submission. In turn, this is delaying when ECC is able to share this information with statewide leadership. Therefore here is my ask to state agencies: Please submit your information to ECC on Monday if your agency does not have an approved exception from using the statewide Project Number and Phase in R*STARS. The actual deadline remains at COB Wednesday, however, since this information is available Monday morning in the Datamart, agencies have the ability to submit sooner. For those agencies with an approved exception, submitting your information as soon as possible is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again to each agency for their efforts on this critical piece of reporting.

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Desk:  (503) 373-0299 | Cell: (971) 719-3031
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published