[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization Grant Update

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Fri Aug 2 11:38:27 PDT 2013

You may be interested in the most recent updates on the CTE Revitalization Grant web page (www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant<http://www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant>).

1.        The CTE Revitalization Grant Advisory Committee met on July 23 to set goals and requirements for the next round of grants.  A short summary is now available on the CTE Revitalization Grant web page at: http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=3945.  The full RFP will appear on this page when it is available later this month.

2.       We are now accepting notices of intent from potential applicants.  The notice of intent can be found on this page:  http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=3945.

3.       We are planning a series of webinars to help applicants understand the purpose and mechanics of the grant.  The first webinar on partnerships will be broadcast on Wednesday, August 7 at 3:00 pm.  This webinar will be repeated in September and a recording of the webinar will be available on the grant website.

4.       A tentative timeline for the CTE Revitalization Grant will be posted soon on the grant web page.  The timeline includes a list of the planned webinars and all the important submission dates for the grant.   We will notify listserv subscribers of any changes in the timeline.

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.