[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization Grant Updates

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Thu Aug 15 15:53:20 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Here is the latest information on the CTE Revitalization Grant:

1.        We continue to update the website at www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant<http://www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant>.  Recent additions include a grant timeline and recording of the first webinar on partnerships.  We have started reorganizing the supporting links section and will add more resources soon.

2.        We are working hard to have the final RFP posted on August 23.  We will also have a bidder's webinar at 3:00 on that day to go over the RFP and answer any immediate questions.  If you go to http://oregoned.webex.com on August 23 you will see the webinar listed with a join button when it is actually active.  There are resources on the website that provide a preview of the grant priorities.

3.       We encourage any eligible recipient considering applying for the grant to complete the notice of intent found on the grant web page.  That will help us get updates out to everyone help us identify the number of reviewers we will need.

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.