[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization Grant UPDATE

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Wed Oct 2 08:20:30 PDT 2013

We have one final webinar scheduled for Friday, October 11 at 3:00 pm.  The webinar will focus on those important submission questions.  We want to make sure you are able to send us your proposals on time and in a form that we can review.   I will send a reminder next week with the link to the webinar.  We would like to make sure we answer any of your last minute questions during that webinar since the grants are due on October 24.  If you have questions to submit in advance of the webinar, that would help us make sure the content is targeted to your needs.  As before, we will also answer questions submitted during the webinar.

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Office of Learning
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us<http://www.ode.state.or.us/>

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.