[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization UPDATE

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Tue Oct 8 15:59:24 PDT 2013

The deadline for submitting the CTE Revitalization Grant proposal is rapidly approaching.  Make sure you have Thursday, October 24 on your calendar.  Proposals are due by 5:00 p.m. on that date.  We are lining up the reviewers and look forward to seeing all of the innovative work.

The final CTE Revitalization Grant webinar will be held on Friday, October 11 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.  This may be shorter than the others.  CTE Revitalization: Final Checks and Updates will focus on making sure those last questions are answered.  We will also walk you through the submission process.  The webinar can be accessed at http://oregoned.webex.com on Friday.  A join icon will appear next to the title of the webinar when it is live.  We usually try to make the webinar live starting at 2:45.  We realize that the webinar is scheduled for the statewide inservice day, but you will be able to access a recording the following week.

If you have any questions prior to the webinar, please submit them to me no later than Friday morning.  This may be helpful for those who have prior commitment on Friday since the answers will be included in the webinar recording.  As usual, questions can also be submitted through the chat feature of the webinar.

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Office of Learning
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us<http://www.ode.state.or.us/>

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.