[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization Update

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Tue Oct 15 11:11:41 PDT 2013

The grant submission date, October 24, is rapidly approaching.  If you didn't get to see the last webinar, the recording is now posted on the CTE Revitalization Grant website at http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=3945 along with recordings for all previous webinars.  On the same page we have also posted an optional checklist to help you organize the final proposal.  The check list should not be included with the submission.

Feel free to test the Secure File Transfer process if you have never used it before.  You can upload any file.  Please note in the message that we should delete that submission.  To avoid confusion, do a test this week before actual submissions begin to arrive.  Instructions are in the RFP and on the webinar recording.

If you have any questions in these final days, feel free to contact:

Tom Thompson (tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:tom.thompson at state.or.us> or 503-947-5790)
Michael Fridley (Michael.fridley at state.or.us<mailto:Michael.fridley at state.or.us> or 503-947-5660)

Donna Brant will be out of the office during the remainder of this week and all next week.

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Office of Learning
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us<http://www.ode.state.or.us/>

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.