[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization Grant Update

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Thu Oct 17 14:26:39 PDT 2013

Remember that the deadline for submitting a CTE Revitalization Grant is one week away on Thursday, October 24.  Michael Fridley, Donna Brant, and I will be out of the office on Friday, October 17.  I will try to check email on Friday.  If you have a question that needs immediate response, you can call Mary Jova at 503-947-5700 and she will be able to contact me on my cell phone.  Otherwise, I will make sure you have a response to your question no later than Monday morning.

Please make sure that commitment letters from your partners are sent directly to you and NOT to ODE.  We can't guarantee we will get them in time to link up with the appropriate grant.  Sometimes letters and assurances are the hardest things to gather.  Start early!  Schools that are part of the proposal are only required to provide a signed assurance.  Partners are only required to provide a letter of commitment.

We are all looking forward to reading some outstanding proposals.  Feel free to contact us if you have questions as you are putting on the finishing touches.

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Office of Learning
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us<http://www.ode.state.or.us/>

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.