[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization Grant - File Format Questions

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Thu Oct 17 14:58:08 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I have been getting many questions about the allowable file formats for the CTE Revitalization Grant submission.  All of the written narrative sections including bonus sections, budget narrative, and budget should be in doc, docx, or rtf.  Throughout the year we will draw from funded proposals to help inform our partners about what is happening with the grant proposal.  All other parts of the grant can be submitted in pdf including commitment letters, signed assurances, and any other items in the addendum.  All reviewers will have access to the paper copies you submit to make sure they see a grant in its intended sequence and format.

The last technical assistance webinar provided a suggestion on how to prepare files so that they will get to us in the proper order.  The recording of that webinar (Final Checks and Updates) can be found on this page:

http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=3945

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Office of Learning
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us<http://www.ode.state.or.us/>

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.