[Ctegrants] CTE Revitalization Grant Update

THOMPSON Tom tom.thompson at state.or.us
Tue Sep 10 16:22:18 PDT 2013

Greetings,

The next CTE Revitalization Grant webinar is scheduled for 3:00 pm on Thursday, September 12.  The topic will be will be programs of study and pathways.  The day of the webinar you can find a link on http://oregoned.webex.com.  Click the join icon next to the title of the webinar.  You will be able to join starting approximately 2:45 pm.  The webinar will be recorded and posted on the CTE Revitalization Grant web page at www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant<http://www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant>. Recordings of past webinars have been posted.

We are making changes in the resources section of the CTE Revitalization Grant web site.  We will be adding resources in the next couple weeks and organizing them around the required and optional elements of the grant.  Check the progress on www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant<http://www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant> under "Supporting Links".

If you are new to this listserv, archives of past messages can be found on the CTE Revitalization Grant website.

Tom Thompson
Career and Technical Education
Industrial and Engineering Systems
Office of Learning
Oregon Department of Education | 255 Capitol Street | Salem, Oregon 97310
Tom.thompson at state.or.us<mailto:Tom.thompson at state.or.us> | 503.947.5790 | http://www.ode.state.or.us<http://www.ode.state.or.us/>

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.