[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Centralized PERS Services Staffing Changes

LUTH Cheryll * HRSD PERS cheryll.luth at state.or.us
Wed Aug 8 14:48:04 PDT 2012

Good afternoon.  Attached you will find a list by agency number of who will be the current contact from the Centralized PERS Service Team to work with your agency.  Please review the list as there have been some changes.  We will update our web site with this list as soon as possible.

We welcome Jannel Kropf back from her one year rotation at PERS, the agency, and look forward to continuing our work with her and learning from her experiences there.  This will be a benefit to all of us.

We thank Sheri Nees for her time in working with us in a one year rotation behind Jannel.  She did a fantastic job and brought a lot of ideas to our unit that we will continue to use.  She will be missed.

Please continue to use the central mailbox for our unit for all requests:

Central.persservicesteam at state.or.us<mailto:Central.persservicesteam at state.or.us>
To minimize delays and clearly identify the subject of your request, please use a standardized 'subject' line format beginning with the agency PERS Employer Number (i.e. ER####), followed by the employee name and then the EIN/OR#. For example: ER1050 Mickey Mouse OR1234567.
Thank you.
Cheryll Luth
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services
Financial Business Systems
Phone: (503) 378-5098
FAX: (503) 378-4596

http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/SFMS/Pages/persteam.aspx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this e-mail, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

SL2