[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] New Manager for Centralized PERS Services Team

Central PERS Services Team central.persservicesteam at state.or.us
Fri Aug 9 13:57:47 PDT 2013

Good afternoon. We wanted to let all of our business partners know that our previous manager, Christie Jungling, has now moved on to a wonderful opportunity with another agency.  She has helped our unit a great deal over the last year and she will be greatly missed.

Due to this change Bret West, our Administrator has identified an interim manager, Michael Makelacy, effective August 5, 2013.  His e-mail address is Michael.makelacy at das.state.or.us<mailto:Michael.makelacy at das.state.or.us> and his phone number is 503-373-0747.  We are really looking forward to working with Michael and using this opportunity to utilize his versatile skills.

Please continue to send all PERS related requests through our central mailbox at central.persservicesteam at state.or.us<mailto:central.persservicesteam at state.or.us> with the PERS employer number, employee name and employee number in the subject line.

Thank you.

Please be sure to send/reply all responses to our central mailbox at central.persservicesteam at state.or.us

Cheryll Luth
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services
Financial Business Systems
Phone: (503) 378-5098
FAX: (503) 378-4596

http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/SFMS/Pages/persteam.aspx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this e-mail, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

SL2