[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] PERS Data Verifications

ELY Linda C * DAS Linda.C.ELY at oregon.gov
Thu Aug 14 13:50:58 PDT 2014

PERS Data Verifications
The DAS Centralized PERS Services Team has experienced an increase in PERS Data Verification requests.  We expect the volume to continue to increase on a go forward basis.  A couple of changes are being implemented to accommodate this increased workload.
DAS Centralized PERS Services Responsibility In order to assist agencies with identifying these priority emails, the email we send to agencies will be marked with a high priority flag and the subject line will contain the words "Data Verification" and the date the information is due back to our team.  Agencies will no longer receive follow up reminder emails from us.
Agency Responsibility Respond to the request by the due date on the subject line and contained in the attached documentation.  If your agency wants additional staff included on the Data Verification emails, please notify your DAS Centralized PERS Services Analyst with updated contact information.
Thank you for assisting us in complying with this mandatory verification process.

The DAS Centralized PERS Services Team