[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Change to the turn around time for Forms Requests

ELY Linda C * EGS linda.c.ely at state.or.us
Wed Jun 18 08:14:38 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Based on feedback from multiple agencies and in coordination with PERS in Tigard, the DAS Centralized PERS Services Team has changed the requested turn around for returning forms back to us from two days to five days.  We hope this change will help alleviate the stress of additional workload during the busy times for payroll offices and will decrease the number of reminders our team sends to agencies.  If on occasion you cannot honor the five day turnaround due to extenuating circumstances, please notify your Centralized PERS Services Team Analyst prior to the due date.  Thank you for the valuable feedback you provide us.