[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] PERS Employer Data Exchange (EDX) System Down

Central PERS Services Team central.persservicesteam at state.or.us
Wed May 21 09:18:46 PDT 2014

Good morning.  This e-mail is to notify our customers that the PERS Employer Data Exchange (EDX) system has been down since last Thursday.  At this time we are very limited in processing data correction requests received from agencies.  There will be a delay in responding and processing any corrections at this time until the system is up and running again.  Please continue to send these requests and they will be processed in the order received.

We will notify you when the system is up and running again and so that you will know when requests will be processed.

Feel free to e-mail and call regarding questions as we respond to these the best we can without access to EDX to help you maintain work flow at the agency.

Thank you for your patience.

Please be sure to send/reply all responses to our central mailbox at central.persservicesteam at state.or.us

Cheryll Luth
Retirement Services Analyst
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services
Financial Business Systems
Phone: (503) 378-5098
FAX: (503) 378-4596

http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/CPERS/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this e-mail, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

SL2