[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Update information on the DAS Centralized PERS Services Team web page

ELY Linda C * DAS Linda.C.ELY at oregon.gov
Wed Jan 14 09:27:15 PST 2015

Hello,

We have recently placed an updated version of our "Pay Dates and PERS Rates" reference document on the DAS Centralized PERS Services Team's web page.  It now includes pay dates and PERS Employer Rates through the end of 2015.

We have also updated our reference document, "2015 PERS Report Loading Dates" , that provides by pay period and pay dates when personnel data entered into PPDB and wages enter into the payroll system will be reported to PERS each month through the end of 2015.

Go to:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/CPERS/Pages/guidepubs.aspx

Thank you
Das Centralized PERS Services Team