[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Important information concerning the reporting of September data to PERS

ELY Linda C * DAS Linda.C.ELY at oregon.gov
Fri Oct 16 08:01:09 PDT 2015

Hello,

We wanted to inform you that we have had to delayed the loading of our monthly reports for pay period end 9/30/2015, for all wages and demographic data.  The reports were due to be loaded on the PERS system the evening of 10/14/2015.  It this time, we plan on loading our reports the evening of Thursday 10/22/2015.  Be aware, this delay will have an impact on when name and address changes, as well as new hire and terminations dates, etc., made to PPDB for September will be updated on the PERS system, and when wages and contributions information will register in employee PERS accounts.

If you have any questions, please contact the DAS Centralized PERS Services Team.

Central.PERServicesTeam at oregon.gov<mailto:Central.PERServicesTeam at oregon.gov>