[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] New Year-To-Date Correction Form

Central PERS Services Team * DAS Central.PERSServicesTeam at oregon.gov
Mon Apr 25 12:43:23 PDT 2016

Good afternoon. We have updated our Prior Year-to-Date Corrections form with the new Year-to-Date Correction Form on our website (link below):

http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Pages/cpers.aspx

We ask that agencies take a look at our new form and try it out.  Please use this form for providing information to our unit to update an employee's PERS data for any of the following reasons:

Retroactive Payment
W-2c
Settlement
Salary Adjustment
Any other type of wage or hour correction

If you have questions about how to use the form please feel free to contact the agency's Retirement Services Analyst for assistance by e-mailing the central mailbox at central.persservicesteam at oregon.gov<mailto:central.persservicesteam at oregon.gov> or by calling them (link below is for our contacts page):

http://dasapp.oregon.gov/statephonebook/display.asp?agency=10700&division=00160&section=00013&subsection=00030

Thank you.

Please be sure to send/reply all responses to our central mailbox at central.persservicesteam at oregon.gov<mailto:central.persservicesteam at oregon.gov>

Centralized PERS Services Team