[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] New DAS Webpage - Help wanted for testing

ELY Linda C * DAS Linda.C.ELY at oregon.gov
Tue Jan 12 08:39:11 PST 2016

HR and Payroll partners,

The Department of Administrative Services is seeking employees to test the usability of a new website. It should take about 5 minutes.
The test will ask a question and then you will be shown a mock-up of what the Payroll homepage will look like.  Please click on the location that you think will answer the question/task.  NOTE:  When you click the software will register the location, but it will not take you anywhere.  This test will help us determine if we have used applicable language for end users to find what they are looking for on our homepage.
If you can help, thank you! We will close the test in just a few days.
Click here to begin:
https://i8250566.optimalworkshop.com/chalkmark/7858iivs

Thank you
DAS Centralized PERS Services Team