[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Job Opportunity-OPA3 DAS Centralized PERS Services

VIDAL Trudy * DAS Trudy.Vidal at oregon.gov
Tue Mar 29 08:35:28 PDT 2016

Good Morning,

It's with mixed emotions that I let you know Linda Ely Agee is retiring on June 30, 2016.  I am very happy for her, but sad for the DAS Centralized PERS Services Team.  Linda has been with the team since 2005 and will take with her a wealth of knowledge.  We are posting her position early to allow for the hiring process to take place while Linda is still working:  Operations & Policy Analyst 3 (Retirement Analyst & Employer Rep)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1390851>.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services